VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) RANDOM DRAWING: Win a copy of the New Jersey Super Deluxe Edition, signed by Jon Bon Jovi.
2) RANDOM DRAWING SPONSOR: Backstage with Jon Bon Jovi, Jon Bon Jovi Fan Club, Inc., Bon Jovi (and each of the individual members thereof), Bon Jovi Tours, Inc., Sparkart Group, Inc., and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of prizes, material and services related to this Random Drawing (collectively, “Sponsor and its Agents”).
3) ELIGIBILITY: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Open to legal residents of the U.S. (except Puerto Rico) and Canada (excluding Quebec) 13 years of age or older. An entrant who is a minor in his/her state or province of residence must have the signed, written consent and all required paperwork completed by his/her parent or legal guardian in order to participate. Sponsor and its Agents and members of their immediate families and people living in the same household of each are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Random Drawing Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Random Drawing.
4) TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT, OR PROOF-OF-PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RANDOM DRAWING. Entrant must have a Facebook account to participate and enter. If an entrant does not have an account, there is no cost to create one at http://www.facebook.com. Entrant must agree to comply with Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php) and Facebook’s Community Standards (http://www.facebook.com/communitystandards) in order to create and maintain a Facebook account. During the Entry Period, entrant must visit http://www.facebook.com/BonJovi and “Like” Bon Jovi (if entrant does not already), click on the Giveaway link (http://bit.ly/NJAlbum), and agree to connect with the Bon Jovi Facebook App to receive one (1) entry. Limit one entry per person. Multiple entries per person, including multiple entries by the same entrant using different e-mail addresses, will invalidate ALL entries submitted by that entrant for the entire Entry Period. All entries must be received by August 18, 2014 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
Entrants must continue to maintain an active Facebook account through the Entry Period and for at least 14 days thereafter (for potential notification purposes) to participate in the sweepstakes and be eligible to win.
Sponsor and its Agents reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or modify any entry not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure, or technical failures of any sort. All entries and Submissions (if applicable) become the property of Sponsor and its Agents and will not be returned.
5) ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period for the Random Drawing commences on or about Thursday, August 14, 2014 at 10:00AM Pacific Time and continues through Monday, August 18, 2014 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
6) WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Three (3) winners will be chosen by random drawing and contacted on Wednesday, August 20th, 2014. Winner(s) will be notified by email and potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release (where lawful) within 2 days of the date of notification. If the Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release is not received within 2 days of the date of notification, the prize may be forfeited (at the sole discretion of Sponsor and its Agents) and an alternate winner selected. If the potential winner is a resident of Canada, he/she may be required to correctly answer a skill question in order to receive the prize, and only potential winners who correctly answer the skill-testing question will be eligible to win and receive a prize. The skill-testing questions may be part of the entry process or the process in which the potential winner is notified and required to sign and return the paperwork specified above. In either case, the correct answer to the skill question must be submitted within the time limits set forth herein for the submission of the drawing entry or the winner paperwork, as applicable. Sponsor and its Agents reserve the right to require a potential winner to submit to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity will not bring the Sponsor and its Agents into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably as determined by the Sponsor and its Agents in their sole discretion. A winner who is a minor in his/her state or province of residence must have all required paperwork completed and signed by his/her parent or legal guardian within the time period specified above, or the prize may be forfeited (at the sole discretion of Sponsor and its Agents) and an alternate winner selected.
8) PRIZES: Three (3) winners will be chosen to each receive one (1) copy of the NEW JERSEY Super Deluxe Edition, signed by Jon Bon Jovi. The estimated retail value of the prize is $40.00. Retail value reflects un-autographed merchandise. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if a prize listed is unavailable for any reason. Sponsor and its Agents make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Limit of one prize per person, household, and address. The timing and method of delivery of the prize will be determined as the sole discretion of Sponsor and its Agents. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in the prize being forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The winner shall bear all risks of loss or damage to prize after it has been delivered. No prize substitutions or cash equivalents are allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and its Agents. Prizes may not be transferred. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the receipt of any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. If the prize includes the online posting of materials, including but not limited to photos, text, audio, video, animation, graphic art, illustration, etc., then the location and duration of such posting will be determined solely by Sponsor and its Agents. Prizes for which a minor has been selected may be awarded to his/her parent or legal guardian.
9) GENERAL: Sponsor and its Agents reserve the right to cancel or modify the Random Drawing if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Random Drawing, or for any other reason or for no reason, as determined by the Sponsor and its Agents in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor and its Agents reserve the right to (but are not required to) award the prizes at random from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment or cancellation. By entering, you: (a) agree to release the Sponsor and its Agents from all liability, injuries, loss and/or damage of any kind arising from your participation in the Random Drawing and the acceptance, possession and use/misuse of any prize; (b) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and its Agents; and (c) give your express permission to be contacted by Sponsor and its Agents by email, mail or phone. By submitting an entry, you further consent to the use of your name, address, image, voice, likeness, statements, biographical material, as well as any additional photographic images, video images, portraits, interviews or other materials relating to you and arising out of your participation in this Random Drawing (with or without using your name) in any media, whether now known or hereafter invented, throughout the world for any purpose whatsoever, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party (except if winner is a resident of Tennessee or where otherwise prohibited by law). If you are selected as a winner, prior to receiving the prize, you must agree to sign an affidavit to such effect, unless the winner is a resident of Tennessee or otherwise where prohibited by law. Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes applicable to the acceptance and use of his/her prize. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Random Drawing is governed by laws of the United States and all claims must be resolved in the United States. You further agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Random Drawing or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in San Francisco County, California. Should any of the provisions of the Official Random Drawing Rules be found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that portion shall be deemed severed or restricted and the remainder of the Contest Rules shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Sponsor and its Agents to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10) RELEASE: You release, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Sponsor and its Agents, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against all claims (know and unknown), liabilities, injuries, death, loss and/or damages of any kind arising from your participation in the Random Drawing or the acceptance, possession or use or misuse of the prize. You assume all risks associated with the Random Drawing or use or misuse of the prize, and you agree that the Released Parties will not be responsible or liable for any injury, harm, death, damages, costs or expenses.
11) OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the name of a winner, send a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a letter request and self-addressed stamped envelope to: Bon Jovi c/o New Jersey Super Deluxe Giveaway, P.O. BOX 1346, Oakland, CA 94604. To obtain a copy of these Random Drawing Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address, Attn: New Jersey Super Deluxe Giveaway.