Site Use Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to terminate the Membership program, adjust pricing for our Memberships or make changes to any other components to the Memberships in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole discretion. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in these Membership Terms, any price changes or changes to your Membership benefits will take effect on your next billing cycle following notice to you.
1. Membership Types and Benefits.
Stated prices for Membership do not include any customs, duties, sales, use, value-added, excise, federal, state, local or other taxes. You are solely responsible for the payment of such taxes related to your purchase. We have the right to charge you for any taxes that we believe we are required to pay or collect related to your purchase. Depending on where you live, shipping and handling fees may be required, if applicable, they will be calculated at the time of sign up.
2. Membership Automatic Renewal.
If you sign up for a Membership you will be immediately billed the Membership cost in full (plus shipping and taxes, if applicable) as a non-refundable minimum purchase, and automatically enrolled into the Membership program you chose.
By signing up for a Membership, you agree that your Membership will be automatically renewed (unless prohibited by applicable law) on the anniversary of your initial billing date and, unless you cancel your Membership in accordance with these Membership Terms (in particular, see Section 3 “Cancellation Policy for Memberships” below), you authorize us to charge your payment method on file for the next annual Membership term. Physical merchandise that may accompany a Membership or maybe purchased through your Membership benefits including, but not limited to, purchased VIP Packages and other Membership associated items may not be returned or exchanged for any reason. These items may also be subject to additional terms and conditions, such as ticket and venue terms or terms of third party partners. If your membership includes seasonal subscription boxes, these boxes will be sent out four times during your Membership term. ALL PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE, AND NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN FOR PARTIAL OR INCOMPLETE USE.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to provide refunds, discounts or credits to subscribers on one or more instances without obligation to do so in the future.
3. Cancellation Policy for Memberships.
You may cancel your Membership with us at any time as described below. Cancelling your Membership does not provide you a refund or credit for Membership payments already processed, nor does it stop a pending charge. There are no cancellation fees. Cancellations must be made no later than the day prior to the billing date of your Membership renewal, which is the anniversary of your initial billing date. Your cancellation will go into effect for the next Membership billing cycle. You can find your subscription termination date on the Manage Subscription page of your account.
In order to cancel your Membership, you must do one of the following:
- Select the “Subscriptions” tab from your Account menu options and click the “cancel” button on the right side of the screen to work through the cancellation process;
- email us at email@example.com and indicate that you wish to cancel your Membership at any time and we will process the cancellation for you; or
- click on the link in the notification email that will be sent to you prior to the renewal of your Membership, and follow the instructions to cancel.
When you cancel a Membership within the then current term of that Membership, you will continue to have access to the Membership benefits until the end of the term during which you canceled the Membership. You will also still be obligated to pay other charges incurred by you in the course of using the Membership prior to the date of cancellation.
You agree that we can change the terms of the Membership with 30 days advance notice to you and an opportunity for you to cancel. The period of auto-renewal will be the same as your initial Membership period, unless otherwise disclosed to you. The renewal rate will be no more than the rate for the immediately prior Membership period, excluding any promotional and discount pricing, unless we notify you of a rate change prior to your auto-renewal, in which case you will have the right to cancel the renewal of your Membership.
When you provide payment information, you represent and warrant that the information is accurate, that you are authorized to use the payment method provided, and that you will notify us of changes to the payment information. We reserve the right to utilize third party payment card updating services to obtain current expiration dates on credit cards and debit cards.
If you do not receive a confirmation email after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. We will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
Contests, sweepstakes, and other similar promotions that you enter through the Membership program or in connection with a Membership integrated with a third-party website, service, application, platform, and/or content (“Membership Promotions”) may be subject to official rules and/or conditions that are supplemental to these Membership Terms, and which may provide details governing the Membership Promotion such as eligibility requirements, entry instructions, deadlines, prize information and restrictions. If you wish to participate in any Membership Promotion, please first review the applicable Membership Promotion official rules and/or conditions. If a Membership Promotion’s official rules and/or conditions conflict with the Membership Terms, the provisions contained in the official rules and/or conditions govern and control the Membership Promotion.
We make no guarantee that such Membership Presale Tickets and/or VIP Ticket Packages will be available to every Membership holder. Any such available Presale Tickets and/or VIP Ticket Packages will be made available to Membership holders on a first-come, first-serve basis for select performances only, and we do not represent or warrant that such tickets will be available for every concert or event date, or for every member. There may be limits specified on the number of Presale Tickets and VIP Ticket Packages that may be purchased per Membership.
All Pre-Sale Ticket and VIP Package sales are final: there are no refunds, returns, exchanges or credits for purchased Pre-Sale Tickets, VIP Packages, or Memberships for any reason, including, but not limited to, the inability to purchase pre-sale tickets, inability to purchase preferred seats or VIP Packages.
If for any reason any subscription box benefits or purchases made through your Membership service is classified as undeliverable and returned to us, we will not issue a refund or credit and will not re-ship. It is your responsibility to update any address changes in your Account.
We will grant only one Membership per person. If we determine that a single person has joined (or attempted to join) more than once, or if we identify multiple Membership accounts from a single and/or cluster of e-mail addresses verified to a single person, we may cancel all applicable Memberships and invalidate any tickets purchase via the Membership(s). We reserve the right to reject or cancel an order from, or block access to, any person that we believe, in our discretion: (i) has shared or sold their ticket pre-sale access code; (ii) is acting in association with any ticket broker, reseller or scalper; (iii) has purchased more than one membership (reseller behavior); (iv) is utilizing automated means to process or place orders; or (v) whose order exceeds the stated limit. We reserve the right to cancel your Membership, without refund, for violating these policies.
Purchase of a Membership will enable you to create an account on THE JON BON JOVI EXPERIENCE ("Account") website using a stand-alone registration login ("Login"). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of any username or password administered to you through your Login; for any access to or use of the Membership by you or any person or entity using the username or password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by or on behalf of you, and whether or not such person or entity is your employee or agent; and for all activities that are conducted through your Account. You agree to (a) ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session and (b) immediately notify us if you have any reason to believe an unauthorized use of your password or Account or any other breach of security has taken place. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your Account, and notify us when you desire to cancel your Account associated with a Membership. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
12. Questions? If you have any questions, please contact us at
- Eligibility: The Bon Jovi Subscription Box Sweepstakes (wt) (“Sweepstakes”) is only open to permanent, legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States (“U.S.”)., and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions), and permanent, legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), who are currently physically located and residing therein. All entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of November 9, 2020. Entrants must have either a valid Social Security number, and/or a valid Individual Taxpayer Identification Number or a valid Social Insurance Number. Employees of Sponsor Name (“Sponsor”), Other Entities, Enteractive Solutions Group, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of the Sweepstakes, and any agents acting for the above entities, and their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, prize suppliers, or any other person or entity associated with Sweepstakes (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Immediate family members (i.e. a spouse, domestic partner, child, sibling, or parent,), and/or any person, whether related or not, living in the same household of an individual affiliated with a Sweepstakes Entity are also ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Description: For purposes of the Sweepstakes, all times refer to Pacific Time (“PT”). This Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. PT on November 9, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on November 23, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”). This Sweepstakes consists of a promotion wherein five (5) golden tickets (“Golden Ticket/s”) will be made available to the public in two (2) ways: i) via subscribing to the Bon Jovi Fan Club Subscription Box (“Fan Club Box”) or ii) via postal mail. Each Golden Ticket represents the opportunity for a recipient to win a prize and a total of five (5) prizes will be awarded in this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: To participate while supplies last, an individual must sign up for the subscription to the Fan Club Box at https://www.bonjovi.com/pages/fan-club by providing and submitting the requested information (“Fan Club Box Entry Information”). After completing and submitting the Fan Club Box Entry Information, said entrant will then receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Box Entry”). Only five thousand (5,000) Fan Club Boxes will be available and shipped to subscribers. Four (4) of those Fan Club Boxes will be randomly selected to include a Golden Ticket. At no time will the Sponsor or any Sweepstakes Entity know which Fan Club Boxes contain the four (4) Golden Tickets. Once an individual receives their Fan Club Box, he/she will know if he/she is a potential winner, if and only if, their Fan Club Box contains a valid Golden Ticket. Each Golden Ticket contains a unique code that will be used for prize claim purposes as described in Section 5. The last day/time to subscribe to a Fan Club Box (if available) and receive a Box Entry is 11:59:59 p.m. PT on November 23, 2020. To enter this Sweepstakes without purchasing a Fan Club Box, entrants must legibly hand write the following information on a standard sized postcard or on a piece of paper: first name, last name, complete home address (no P.O. Boxes), date of birth, telephone number (including area code), email address (collectively “Mail Entry Information”) and send it along with a hand-printed self-addressed stamped standard size #10 envelope with proper postage affixed to: Bon Jovi Subscription Box Sweepstakes (wt), P.O. Box 6807, Burbank, CA 91510 (“Mail Entry”). Vermont residents may omit return stamp. One (1) Golden Ticket will be reserved for Mail Entries. No mass produced typed/copied/printed reproductions of a Mail Entry will be accepted. Mail Entries must be postmarked by November 23, 2020 and received by December 7, 2020. Mail Entries received after December 7, 2020 will be voided and are not eligible. ENTRANTS CAN ONLY ENTER BY ONE (1) METHOD OF ENTRY. ENTRANTS WHO ENTER BY BOTH METHODS OF ENTRY, AS WELL AS THOSE ENTRANTS WHO SUBMIT MULTIPLE ENTRIES OF ANY KIND IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITS STATED HEREIN, WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Limit one (1) Box Entry or one (1) Mail Entry (collectively “Entry/Entries”) per person/email address. All required Fan Club Box Entry Information and Mail Entry Information (collectively, “Entry Information”) must be completed in full, be accurate and valid. The Entry Information must match the information of the entrant that completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. If an entrant is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to entering or submitting any personally identifiable information. A minor is defined as a resident of Alabama or Nebraska in the U.S. or a resident of the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, British Columbia, Nunavut or the Yukon Territory in Canada who is under nineteen (19) years of age, or a resident of Mississippi in the U.S. who is under twenty-one (21) years of age, or anyone who is under the age of eighteen (18) in the remaining forty-seven (47) states or the remaining six (6) Canadian provinces. Proof of submitting an Entry will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of receipt or entry into the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods other than as described herein, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant will be disqualified.
- Drawing: One (1) random drawing to determine the one (1) potential winner from among the Mail Entries will be conducted by the Sweepstakes Administrator on December 14, 2020. The Sweepstakes Administrator is an independent compliance organization, located in Burbank, California U.S. After the drawing is conducted, the Sweepstakes Administrator will subsequently mail the potential winner a Golden Ticket using said entrant’s self-addressed stamped envelope provided in his/her Mail Entry.
- Prize Claim Process and Verification: Each potential winner who receives a Golden Ticket will need to follow the instructions on their Golden Ticket which will direct them to email the Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org with the unique code printed on the Golden Ticket. No copies, facsimiles or reproductions of Golden Tickets or the unique code will be accepted. Each potential winner must send the notification email to the Sponsor by January 11, 2021 (“Prize Claim Deadline”). Thereafter each potential winner will be notified by the Sweepstakes Administrator at the telephone phone number he/she provided upon entering within approximately five (5) business days of receipt of the notification email. Sweepstakes Administrator will make three (3) phone call attempts to reach each potential winner within a period of two (2) business days. If a potential winner is from a state that deems him/her to be a minor, his/her parent or legal/guardian will be notified on his/her behalf. If a Canadian resident is selected as a potential winner, he/she must correctly answer a time-based mathematical skill testing question administered during the notification to be eligible for a prize. Any email received by the Sponsor after the Prize Claim Deadline has passed, will be voided, will not result in additional verification, and the individual who sent it will not be eligible to receive a prize of any kind. Potential winner(s) will be required to sign, complete, and return an original, unmodified Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, and (except where prohibited) Publicity Release (collectively "Affidavit/Release"), as well as a copy of his/her legible government issued photo identification and any other documentation that Sponsor requires by fax/email within five (5) days after receipt by potential winner(s) or such potential winner(s) may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner(s) for such prize may be selected. Faxed and/or emailed documents have the same force and effect as the originals. If winner(s) is a resident of a state that deems him/her to be a minor, prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent/legal guardian, who must sign the Affidavit/Release on his/her behalf. By returning the completed Affidavit/Release, winner(s) attests to the provisions stated therein including the accuracy of the information contained therein and compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner does not email the Sponsor by the Prize Claim Deadline, if he/she cannot be reached after three (3) phone call attempts within two (2) business days, if he/she is found to be ineligible, if he/she does not comply with these Official Rules, if Canadian and he/she cannot correctly answer the time based mathematical skill testing question, if his/her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if his/her Affidavit/Release isn’t returned, or if his/her Golden Ticket or Fan Club Box is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion
- Second Chance Drawing: If any of the Golden Tickets have not been redeemed or if any prize remains unawarded by the Prize Claim Deadline, such prize(s) will be awarded via a second chance random drawing on or about February 1, 2021 by the Sweepstakes Administrator from among all eligible Entries received (“Second Chance Drawing”). Any potential winner(s) selected in the Second Chance Drawing will be contacted by the Sweepstakes Administrator, be informed of their potential winning status, and be required to abide by the notification and verification steps described in these Official Rules.
- Prizes/Odds of Winning. Five (5) prizes will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. Each prize consists of one (1) of the following category of prizes: collector items, event tickets (subject to availability), merchandise, and/or electronics (to be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion). Please provide more prize details. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize: $TBD US. The total ARV of all prizes: $TBD U.S. Odds of winning a prize are 1:5,000 for Box Entries. Odds of winning a prize for Mail Entries depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received. Odds of winning an un-claimed prize, if any, depends on how many prizes are claimed and the total number of eligible Entries received. All expenses associated with the receipt or use of a prize not specifically mentioned as being included (e.g. any requested upgrades/options/any applicable customs fees) are excluded and are the sole responsibility of each winner(s). No cash equivalent for prize(s) will be available. Prize(s) is not transferable. However, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion choose to substitute a prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value due to unavailability or for any other reason. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to replace any merchandise with a newer model or version of same; but, in such event, Sponsor will continue to use the value of the “old” (i.e. replaced) item for purposes of calculating the ARV. As applicable, the prize(s) will only be mailed/shipped to street addresses in the U.S. (including D.C.) or Canada (excluding the province of Quebec). Any depiction of the prize(s) in promotional materials or otherwise is for illustrative purposes only. All federal, state, provincial, territorial, or other tax liabilities (including but not limited to income taxes for a U.S. winner or U.S. withholding taxes for a winner from Canada) arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or award of any prize(s) will be the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Limit one (1) prize per person/household for the entire Sweepstakes. If the prize value is $600 or more, a U.S. winner (s) will be issued an IRS Form 1099-MISC from the Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee for the total ARV of the prize(s) won as stated herein in the calendar year won. Sweepstakes Administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth in these Official Rules.
- General Conditions: This Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local laws. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree and acknowledge to be bound by the these Official Rules, as well as the decisions of the Sweepstakes Administrator which are final and binding in all respects; to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with these Official Rules; to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes or the use of any submitted Entry; and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities. Once submitted, Entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any person attempting to defraud or tamper with this Sweepstakes will be prosecuted and is not eligible for a prize(s). If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes or any portion(s) thereof and instruct the Sweepstakes Administrator to conduct the applicable drawing(s) and award the prize(s) from among all salvageable eligible Entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor, or award the prize(s) in a manner that is fair and equitable. Notice of such action will be posted online. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with that Entry will be deemed the entrant. Said person must comply with these Official Rules, be the person who completed the act of entering, and, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be required to provide proof of ownership of the email account.
- Disclaimers: The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device) in excess of the stated limit or for Entries that are illegible, late, tampered with, forged, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, damaged, lost, misplaced, stolen, destroyed, dropped, inaccessible, corrupted, jumbled, mechanically duplicated and mass machine printed, mutilated, postage due, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree and acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with: participation in this Sweepstakes; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry Information; acceptance/possession, use/misuse, and or defects of the prize(s) awarded herein; typographical errors in Sweepstakes promotional material; disputes over answers to mathematical skill test questions in the case of Canadian winners; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, internet service provider; interruption or inability to access Sweepstakes content online (or Sponsor’s/Sweepstakes Administrator’s inability to access said content online) or any website or online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; wireless network dead zones or obstructions; any damage to an entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer/mobile device and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes or from entering or downloading materials/software in connection with the Sweepstakes; any lost/delayed/duplicate/multiple data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects and/or any other errors or malfunctions; Golden Tickets that contain printing, typographical, or other errors; Fan Club Boxes that contain incorrect labels or seeding, printing, typographical, shipping errors, even if caused by the negligence of one of the Sweepstakes Entities. Entrants hereby acknowledge that said Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused by or have contributed to (1) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of the prize supplier or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (2) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, (3) any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor or its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, demonstrations, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, strikes, epidemics, pandemics, actions of governmental authorities, or any circumstances outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION, ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the U.S. state of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, its enforcement, arbitrability or interpretation shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration, to be held in Los Angeles County, California, U.S. before a single arbitrator, in accordance with California Code of Civil Procedure §§ 1280 et seq. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of Sponsor(s) and the entrant or entrants bringing forth the controversy or claim, which to the extent permissible must be brought individually and not as part of a class/group (collectively, the “Parties”) or, if the Parties cannot agree, then by striking from a list of arbitrators supplied by the American Arbitration Association or JAMS/Endispute. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator’s award is based. The Parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator’s fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys’ fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Entrant(s) agrees that his/her claim will be resolved individually, exclusively by arbitration, without resort to any form of class action. Each entrant(s) further agrees that any claim/judgment/award in such arbitration shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event will entrant(s) be permitted to obtain attorneys' fees, other legal costs and/or be entitled to awards. Entrant(s) hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Should any term of this section be deemed by a tribunal of competent jurisdiction void, unenforceable or contrary to law, such term shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring this section within the requirements of law, be deemed to be severed from the other terms of these Official Rules, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed term herein. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
- Rules/Winners List: For a copy of these Official Rules or the Winners List, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (with proper postage affixed) to: Bon Jovi Subscription Box Sweepstakes (wt) “Rules”/“Winners List” (specify which), P.O. Box 6493, Burbank, CA 91510 U.S. All Official Rules and Winners List requests must be received by February 15, 2021. Official Rules will also be accessible online during the Sweepstakes Period. Winners’ information may be posted online.
- Sponsor: Sponsor name and address.
- Sweepstakes Administrator: Enteractive Solutions Group, Inc., 1612 W. Olive Ave., Suite 300, Burbank, CA 91506.